This agreement sets out the terms and conditions applicable to publishers and advertisers of Whirl Click.
In order to be a publisher or advertiser with Whirl Click you must agree to the following Terms of Service.
Whirl Click holds the right to decide who can and cannot join our network. Participants must not have the following content in order to be eligible to take part with the network.
- For Publishers (The below content is not allowed)
- non-English sites
- Sites which contain material that infinges the rights of others (including but not limited to warez, cracks etc.)
- Sites with pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or sites that contain links to such content
- Sites that promote or display abusive conent or content which endorses or threatens physical harm. The promoting of any type of hate (i.e., racial, ethnic, religious, etc.)
- Sites that participate in or transmit spam, viruses, etc.
- Sites that promote illegal substance or activity.
- Sites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition - Sale of tobacco - Online gambling - Sites that are under construction or incomplete
Publishers may not display more than 5 display ads per page and no more than 1 video ad per page.
- For Advertisers (In order to advertise you must not advertise the following) - Sites that install viruses, malware, etc. - Advertising of any promotion or display in abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm. The promoting of hate (i.e., racial, ethnic, religious, etc.) - Advertising of anything that promotes illegal substance or activity. - Advertising of any pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or sites.
Whirl Click pays on a net-60 basis on the 1st of each month via paypal or agreed upon method when an account reaches $50. If an account does not reach the payout limit your revenue will be rolled over to the next month. Payment can and will be held if publishers violate the terms of serivce including but not limited to displaying ads on restricted sites or improper impressions being displayed.
Right of Refusal
Whirl Click may refuse to accept any publisher, advertiser, website, or ad banner for participation in the Whirl Click Network as determined by Whirl Click at its sole discretion.
Ability to Sign Up
In order to participate as a publisher or advertiser with Whirl Click, all participants must be at least eighteen years of age and not less than their country's legal age for entering into a contract. Applicants represent and warrant that all information submitted to Whirl Click shall be true, accurate and complete.